You have no items in your shopping cart.
The FA-FA-0089U Refrigerator water filter
This Filter ACE+ Refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Tested by the manufacturer against NSF Standard 42 to remove/reduce Chlorine, and tastes and odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filtration process.
|Filter Dimension||6 x 3 x 3 inches ; 6.1 ounces|
|Water Temperature||33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)|
|Water Pressure||min. 30 psi - (207 kPa) / max. 100 psi - (689 kPa)|
|Filter Life||6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters)|
|Flow Rate||5 gpm/1.9 lpm|